Per government direction:
- All parties must have a reservation to be seated
- All members from the party must be from the household
- All people must wear a mask whenever they are not seated at their table.
- All people must remain 6ft from other customers when not seated. (e.g. visiting the restroom)
- All reservations are for 1 hour and 45 Minutes. Last call will be 30 minutes prior to the end of the reservation session. The Taproom will be cleared for 15 minutes for cleaning between sessions.
- During Phase one operations, we are not allowing pets on our patios.
- Children must remain seated with your party. While Wilmington Brew Works remains a family friendly establishment, if your children can’t remain seated, you will be asked to leave. The chalkboard wall is closed.
- Your reservation of an outdoor table is at-risk. If there is inclement weather, we may not be able to re-seat you inside based on occupancy limits.
- We will not have card/board games available. You are welcome to bring your own.
- We will not have our water station available, nor Soda Works craft sodas. We will have bottled water, canned soda, and juice boxes available for purchase.
- If you intend to order pizza from Metro Pizzeria, please be aware they typically have one hour wait times. You can reserve a pizza up to a day in advance. Please let them know you have a Brew Works reservation so they can have your pizza ready for you before you are seated, as we are not allowed to accommodate customers moving around the taproom.