Reservations are Encouraged! To avoid queues of people at our host stand and to guarantee a seat, we recommend an advance reservation. We have indoor and outdoor seating available, however, outdoor seating reservations are at weather risk. If you make an outdoor reservation (and we hope you do) and the weather is inclement, we may not be able to re-seat you inside due to capacity constraints. Please check the weather forecast prior to reserving.
As with many other local restaurants, we are charging a nominal reservation fee that will be credited to your bill when you arrive. Finally – because we do not have a traditional restaurant timeline, we are placing all seating in a two hour block.
Choose the table size and location below, and you will be directed to the availability calendar.
Per government direction:
- Max 4 adults per table. You can have up to 6 people including children.
- All people must wear a mask whenever they are not eating or drinking.
- All people must remain 6ft from other customers when not seated. (e.g. visiting the restroom)
- All reservations are for 1 hour and 45 Minutes. We will do our best to allow you to stay beyond your reservation if you choose, depending on the number of reservations during the next block.
- Children must remain seated with your party. While Wilmington Brew Works remains a family friendly establishment, if your children can’t remain seated, you will be asked to leave. The chalkboard wall is closed.
- Your reservation of an outdoor table is at-risk. If there is inclement weather, we may not be able to re-seat you inside based on occupancy limits.
- We will not have card/board games available. You are welcome to bring your own.
- We will not have our water station available. We will have Soda Works, bottled water, canned soda, and juice boxes available for purchase.
- If you intend to order pizza from Metro Pizzeria, please be aware they typically have one hour wait times. You can reserve a pizza up to a day in advance. Please let them know you have a Brew Works reservation so they can have your pizza ready for you before you are seated, as we are not allowed to accommodate customers moving around the taproom.