Effective Today, Wilmington Brew Works is moving to a First-Come, First-Served table seating model. (Reservations made prior to today will still be honored!) At this time we remain 100% table service – please head to the host stand upon arrival to be seated with your party.
It’s been a long year since we were initially shut down, and we’ve learned a lot of lessons as we strive to continuously improve our service. After a very busy weekend of socially distanced service, we’ve determined the 2-hour reservation system wasn’t working. Moving to first-come, first-served will allow for more efficient seating, and hopefully shorter wait times at the host stand.
We are adding as much seating as possible while maintaining appropriate distancing, both in our Main Taproom and Alamo Room, as well as within our licensed outdoor spaces in front and back. As of now we are not taking any advance reservations, but anticipate allowing for mid-size party (8-10 people) table rentals once restrictions are lifted. We also anticipate a return to utilizing our Alamo Room rental space soon. We are not holding any dates at this time, so please stay tuned for details.
Thanks for all your continued support. We are proud to be Wilmington’s Brewery.
Per government direction:
- Max 4 adults per table. You can have up to 6 people including children.
- All people must wear a mask whenever they are not eating or drinking.
- All people must remain 6ft from other customers when not seated. (e.g. visiting the restroom)
- Children must remain seated with your party. While Wilmington Brew Works remains a family friendly establishment, if your children can’t remain seated, you will be asked to leave. The chalkboard wall is closed.
- We will not have card/board games available. You are welcome to bring your own.
- We will not have our water station available. We will have Soda Works, bottled water, canned soda, and juice boxes available for purchase.