Who we are
Our website address is: https://wilmingtonbrewworks.com/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When we have a paid or ticketed event at Wilmington Brew Works we store some basic data about you. This is because we sell tickets to our events on this website. The basic data stored on you is your first name, your last name, email address, and phone number. This is only stored leading up to the event to be able to accurately identify ticket buyers. Within 30 days of the event, your information is deleted from our databases. Upon our next ticketed event, this process will repeat.
We use PayPal as our payment gateway. No credit card or address information is collected or stored on this website. The information that you fill out when you go to purchase tickets is handed off to Pay Pal in order to process your payment.
You can request that your information be deleted from our databases at any time by visiting our contact page.
Online To-Go Ordering
Wilmington Brew Works offers online Growler and Crowler filling as well as ordering of packaged snacks and other edibles. During this process, personally identifiable data is collected on you to not only ensure that the order goes to the right person or persons, but also for age verification purposes. This data is stored in our databases for an indefinite period of time to be able to track new and returning customers and be able to better serve or customers.
Should you want to see what data we have collected on you, please contact us and we can send you a file of the information we keep on you. We DO NOT store any credit card information in compliance with PCI standards. We only have your name, address, email address, and phone number.
In the event of a data breach, we will do our best to notify everyone that has submitted identifiable information on our website that a breach occurred and what measures we are taking to protect your data.
You can also request that we delete any personally identifiable data that we store on you by contacting us and asking us to do so. We will gladly delete any data that you request us to delete. We care about your privacy and keep it at the forefront of our operations.
This only applies to customers using our store for taproom pickup ordering. We do not store any personally identifiable data in any other areas of the website not already mentioned in this policy.
Phase 1 Reservations
Per government direction:
- All parties must have a reservation to be seated
- All members from the party must be from the household
- All people must wear a mask whenever they are not seated at their table.
- All people must remain 6ft from other customers when not seated. (e.g. visiting the restroom)
- All reservations are for 1 hour and 45 Minutes. Last call will be 30 minutes prior to the end of the reservation session. The Taproom will be cleared for 15 minutes for cleaning between sessions.
- During Phase one operations, we are not allowing pets on our patios.
- Children must remain seated with your party. While Wilmington Brew Works remains a family friendly establishment, if your children can’t remain seated, you will be asked to leave. The chalkboard wall is closed.
- Your reservation of an outdoor table is at-risk. If there is inclement weather, we may not be able to re-seat you inside based on occupancy limits.
- We will not have card/board games available. You are welcome to bring your own.
- We will not have our water station available, nor Soda Works craft sodas. We will have bottled water, canned soda, and juice boxes available for purchase.
- If you intend to order pizza from Metro Pizzeria, please be aware they typically have one hour wait times. You can reserve a pizza up to a day in advance. Please let them know you have a Brew Works reservation so they can have your pizza ready for you before you are seated, as we are not allowed to accommodate customers moving around the taproom.
We use a contact form to allow users of this website to contact us directly. None of the information submitted in a contact form is stored in a database. It is only present in the email received on the recipient’s device.
A cookie is a small piece of data, or a file, delivered from a website to a user’s device. Cookies allow us to make your experience using the website much faster. These files remember certain settings in your browser and allow the page to load more quickly. You can opt-out of using cookies by going to your respective browser’s settings and disabling cookies. We do not recommend this as it may make your experience different than what it was intended to be.
This website uses a variety of cookies to improve the user experience. Most importantly, we use an age verification cookie that is set to expire every 30 days. The purpose of this cookie is to log a user’s decision to accept our terms as well as prove they are over 21 years of age. This cookie can be identified as “wbwbeerAgeConsentCookie” in your browser. You can delete this at any time but it will require you to re-verify your consent to age and terms.
We also utilize Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to help us better understand how our users interact with our website. The information collected by these cookies lets us know how to better improve the user experience of this website. These cookies can be identified as “_ga” and “_gid“.
This website is protected by a firewall provided by WordFence. WordFence uses a cookie to track usage in order to identify and take action on potential malicious visitors that are looking to cause harm or otherwise vandalize our website. WordFence does not store any personally identifiable data on you, the user. It looks for possible security issues based on algorithms that are constantly updated. This cookie can be identified as “wfwaf-authcookie-*“.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Wilmington Brew Works does not share any data collected on this website with any third party. It is all kept in confidence within the business.
How long we retain your data
See above on “Paid Events” as that is the only scenario in which we store any personally identifiable data.
What rights you have over your data
If you have purchased tickets on this website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.