The Alamo Room at Wilmington Brew Works is the perfect place to host an event! This space can be transformed to accommodate anything from birthday and anniversary parties to bridal and baby showers, to live music or comedy shows. We’ve even had a wedding!
The space is separate from our bustling taproom, which makes it intimate for your special day. The Alamo Room has its own semi-private patio and separate entrance.
Your own food and entertainment options are welcomed, and we’ll be happy to provide you and your patrons with a variety of drink options, including beer and cider from the best brewery in town.
Download our PDF below for much more information.
Q: How many people can I have at the Alamo Room?
A: The Occupancy is 85.
Q: Do you have food available?
A: We do not have food service at The Alamo Room or Wilmington Brew Works. You are welcome and encouraged to cater your event with food from outside sources. Private Food trucks are not typically permitted without prior authorization. All unconsumed food and serving platters must be removed by the event organizer within 30 minutes of the stated event end time.
Q: Most of my family aren’t beer drinkers – what do you have for them?
A: In addition to beer we make on site, we also make our own Cider. We also have wine and spirits available for limited cocktails in our taproom. As a craft alcohol producer in the state of Delaware, the Law allows us to serve alcohol products from other Delaware Craft Alcohol Producers – it means all the alcohol we can carry must come from a Delaware based company. We carry wine from Harvest Ridge, and spirits from Painted Stave.
Q: Can I bring my own alcohol?
A: No. We are not a BYOB. Our liquor license does not allow you to bring in outside alcohol.
Q: I will want to come in before my party to set up. Can I?
A: We typically allow for some set up time, but it will depend upon when your party is scheduled and the availability of the room.
Q: Can I decorate any way I want?
A: Generally, we encourage you to decorate the room for your event! We love to see interesting ways you can decorate. However, there are a few limitations.
- No taping of material to the walls. If you need something hung, please contact us in advance so we can discuss.
- Absolutely, positively, no Confetti, glitter or silly string..
Q: Are there any special rules we should know about?
A: YES! Take a read:
- Absolutely no confetti, glitter or silly string of any kind. (We thought it was important to mention this twice).
- We have a 100% ID check policy. Please ensure your guests are aware. We will card them, even if they are over 80!
- Selling of tickets to the public for an event at the Alamo Room or advertising that uses any images or the name of Wilmington Brew Works or The Alamo Room must have prior consent and approval.
- In cases where the party organizer is covering the cost of drinks for their guests (Private Bar or Taproom Tab), a 20% server gratuity is required on the drink tab.